The Delta-T™ is the best
instrument available ...
The Delta-T™ Chiropractic instrument was designed by a Chiropractor* for Chiropractors ...
- Probe width can be adjusted quickly and easily with finger-tip control
- Teflon probe tips provide a smooth, easy glide on all skin types
- Durable thermocouple heat sensors never need replacing
- Dual-range sensitivity provides more precise meter readings
- The original industrial-grade taut-band indicating meter on the market
- Lightweight plastic molded case is comfortable to hold and easy to clean
- Standard 9-volt battery only needs replacing about every nine months
- Standard parts means low-cost repairs (should you need them) and quick return
Click thumbnails to view larger image
Standard Model Delta-T™
For use in general practice to assist in patient assessment. Weighs only 11 ounces. Shock-resistant case. Fits comfortably in hand;
6-1/2” x 3-5/8”
six or more. Call 970-690-9084 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Click to download Delta-T operating instructions.
* The Delta-T™ dual-probe, differential temperature indicating Chiropractic Instrument was designed and developed by Dr. Edward E. Carr. Dr. Carr earned a bachelors degree in electrical engineering and a masters degree in computer science at the University of Illinois-Champaign and a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College.